Τρίτη 18 Οκτωβρίου 2022

Emotions at first glance

Game:  

Look at your partner and guess his /her emotion

Do you think facial expressions of emotions are expressed similarly by everyone?

How would it be helpful for work or life situations to be able to "read" people's emotions?

This video describes intriguing findings on the research of emotions.  

 


Questions...questions....  

A. Ask away.... 

Learn how to ask like ...a native (handout)

B.  How can you interact politely when you wish to pose some questions?

Some expressions you can use are...

I wonder…      I’d like to know…      Could you tell me…?

Can you tell me…?      Have you any idea…?      Can I ask…?

Do you know…?      Would you mind telling me…?


How do your questions change when you ask like that?

https://english-practice.net/english-grammar-exercises-for-b2-question-forms/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου