Τρίτη 1 Μαρτίου 2022

Are you looking forward to it?


Do you think men and women think similarly about their careers, sport, politics, family, travel, etc|?



 Look at the infographic title. What do you think it's about? Read to check your guess.

Answer the questions for yourself.

Look at the results of the infographic. Do you think the differences are significant?


TALKING ABOUT THE FUTURE

Look at the sentences and find the use of  the tenses

1. I believe my kids will have a better life than me.

2. Listen to the bell! I'll answer the door.

3. Will you assist me with my assignment?

4. In February next year my father will be 101 years old.

5. It's really overcast today. It's going to rain cats and dogs!

6. As soon as I can walk, I am going to travel to Barcelona.


be going to+infinitive

will + infinitive

Activities


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου