Τρίτη 8 Μαρτίου 2022

Little people, big plans!

 


Do you enjoy cooking? How about cooking competitions like MasterChef?
Listen to part of Master Chef Junior America Show. 
What do you think are the aspirations of the kids?

Look at the following sentences. Why are the different tenses used?
  1. I'm going to run my own place.
  2. I'll make the best breakfast of all!
  3. I'll have made my name by 22.
  4. I'll have finished cooking by the end of the 45 minutes. 
  5. I'll be preparing breakfast for the next 45 minutes.
  6. In 5 year's time, I will be studying at my favourite cooking school.
ACTIVITIES
Practice here

What are YOUR aspirations in learning English? Match the words and complete the sentences.

Why are you learning English< What will this enable you to do at work or in your  life in general?

Are there skills you didn't learn at school that might be useful in the future? Which ones? Why will they be useful?


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου