Τετάρτη 21 Ιουνίου 2023

Focus on ME-WE



Do you often meet new colleagues, clients, or business partners? What do you discuss?

Here are some answers given by a student to some general questions, They contain one mistake. Can you correct them?

EX. Nice to meet you. My name (is) Pierre.

A Yes, I am thinking English is very important for this kind of work because everyone
uses English in business nowadays.
B Well, it's a business studies degree and I'm interesting in marketing.
C I from a small town in northern Switzerland.
D I'd like work in a marketing department so I've started applying for jobs with
companies in Switzerland.
E Actually, I'm just finish my degree at the University of Zurich.
F Since about six years


Use the answers 0-F from exercise 1 to complete this dialogue,

A. Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Karl.
B
A And where are you from?
B
A Do you work or are you student?
B
A That's interesting What do you like most about your studies?
B
A What are your plans for the future?
B
A Do you think English will be important to you U! your Career?
B
A So how long have you been learning English?
B






After you have exchanged personal information, you may go on to talk about
business topics. Here are some topics you might discuss.
  • Business in your home town or country.
  • The importance of English in business.
  • effect of technology on business.
  • Present and future changes in working
  • Training and developmentin the workplace.
  • Ways of selling products or services.
WRITING



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου